About this course
Skin and soft tissue infections (SSTIs) result from microbial invasion of the skin and its supporting structures. Management depends on severity and location of the infection. Assoc Prof Ma Victoria Dizon shares insights on the diagnosis and management of diverse SSTIs, including proper selection of appropriate antimicrobials, to achieve treatment success.
- How to identify the different types of SSTIs – primary and secondary
- Treatments for SSTI in primary practice
- Factors to consider when choosing topical antibiotics for SSTI
1 CPD Point Available
- Score at least 80% in the multiple-choice quiz.
- A certificate can be downloaded upon successful completion. Please use the information on the certificate to claim your CPD points.