About this course
Psoriasis is a chronic and recurrent debilitating inflammatory disease that can significantly affect the quality of life of affected individuals. The course will provide an overview on what the disease is about, how it affects individuals and current treatment options.
- To understand psoriasis as a disease entity
- To review the indices used to measure psoriasis severity and impact to quality of life in patients with psoriasis
- To enumerate and understand the different treatment options for patients with psoriasis
- Burden of the disease; pathophysiology; types and clinical presentations; diagnosis of psoriasis
- Body surface area (BSA); Psoriasis Area and Severity Index (PASI); Dermatology Quality of Life Index (DQLI)
- General principles of treatment; various treatment options (topical, systemic, biologics, phototherapy)
1 CPD Point Available
- Score at least 80% in the multiple-choice quiz.
- A certificate can be downloaded upon successful completion. Please use the information on the certificate to claim your CPD points.