About this course
Dengue viruses can cause either symptomatic infections or asymptomatic seroconversion. Symptomatic infection is systemic and dynamic, with clinical, haematological and serological profiles that change from day to day. A knowledge of the changes during each phase of dengue disease will enable a rational approach in its management. This course will discuss the manifestations and management of dengue disease.
- The goal of this activity is to expand doctors’ knowledge about the manifestation and management of dengue disease.
- Upon completion of this module, participants will be able to improve their understanding in these aspects:
- Disease phases of dengue
- WHO case classification of dengue
- Diagnosis of dengue disease
- Management of dengue disease
- Disease phases
- Diagnosis and classification
- Clinical management
1 CPD Point Available
- Score at least 80% in the multiple-choice quiz.
- A certificate can be downloaded upon successful completion. Please use the information on the certificate to claim your CPD points.