About this course
The wide gamut of therapeutic options for coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is growing and evolving rapidly as researchers try to understand the disease pathophysiology as the pandemic continues. Current management of COVID-19 focuses on prevention of infection, control measures, and supportive care during hospitalization. Different countries have approved the use of different drugs against COVID-19 to help prevent progression of the disease to a more serious illness in susceptible individuals. This e-learning module provides a summary of the current available evidence on the different therapies used against COVID-19.
Upon completion of the educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify the current approved treatment options for COVID-19
- Discussion of drug trials
- Supportive therapy for COVID-19
1 CME Point Available
- This module is accredited for 1 CME Point for medical practitioners enrolled in The Medical Council of Hong Kong’s Continuing Medical Education Programme for Practising Doctors who are not taking CME for Specialists.
- This module is accredited for both Hong Kong Doctors Union (HKDU) members and non-members
- This module is accredited for 0.5 CME Point for fellows of the Hong Kong College of Physicians, Hong Kong College of Emergency Medicine, Hong Kong College of Community Medicine.
- Please note that this module will not earn CME credit for fellows of colleges not listed here.
- A certificate can be downloaded upon successful completion of the quiz. Please use the information on the certificate to claim your CME points.