About this course
The course will highlight the safety and effectiveness profile of NSAIDs and other analgesics to manage the pain of COVID-19 patients and improve their lives while they are convalescing.
- To discuss the prevalence of body malaise and other joint pains with hospitalized or quarantined patients at home, and those with post-vaccinated induced pain with COVID-19 vaccine
- To explain the pathophysiology of myalgia in COVID-19
- To illustrate treatment strategies for myalgias in COVID-19 patients
- Management of Different Types of Pain
0.5 CPD Point Available
- Score at least 80% in the quiz.
- A certificate can be downloaded upon successful completion. Please use the information on the certificate to claim your 0.5 CPD point.