About this course
Dengue fever is a prevalent, potentially fatal but preventable infection. This mosquito-borne disease is a major cause of morbidity and mortality in Singapore. This course will discuss the epidemiology and burden of dengue disease.
- To expand doctors’ knowledge about the epidemiology and burden of dengue fever
- Upon completion of this module, participants will be able to improve their understanding in these aspects:
- Epidemiology of dengue
- Burden of dengue
- Prevention of mosquito breeding (source reduction)
- Disease overview
- Disease burden
- Virus and vector
- Source reduction
1 CPD Point Available
- Score at least 80% in the multiple-choice quiz.
- A certificate can be downloaded upon successful completion. Please use the information on the certificate to claim your CPD points.