About this course
Healthcare professionals are urged to recommend lifestyle modifications in addition to pharmacological intervention in managing patients with dyslipidaemia. The role of plant stanols in low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C) lowering has been demonstrated in various studies across Western and Asian populations.
This course provides an overview of the current recommendations and dietary approaches on the management of dyslipidaemia across the region, as well as the efficacy of plant stanols in lowering LDL-C and beyond.
- To understand the latest approaches in managing dyslipidaemia
- To understand the role of plant stanols in cholesterol-lowering
- Management of dyslipidaemia: Current recommendations across the region
- Dietary approaches in the management of dyslipidaemia
- Plant stanols: Cholesterol-lowering efficacy and other health benefits
1 CME Point Available (CAT 3A)
- Score at least 50% in the multiple-choice quiz.
- A certificate can be downloaded upon successful completion. Please use the information on the certificate to claim your CME points.