About this course
Vaccines are essential public health tools that have prevented the spread of infectious diseases. thereby avoiding millions of deaths. There are many who refuse to receive vaccines, making vaccine hesitancy one of the ten threats to global health according to the WHO.
Upon completion of this module, you should be able to:
- Identify and understand the factors affecting vaccine hesitancy
- Use effective strategies to instill vaccine confidence and fight misinformation
- Part 1
- Introduction to vaccine hesitancy and refusal
- Factors contributing to vaccine hesitancy
- Vaccine advocacy programs and multi-level interventions
- Recent challenges in vaccine acceptance
- Part 2
- Factors affecting vaccine confidence and willingness
- Impact of vaccine misinformation
1 CME Point Available
A certificate can be downloaded upon successful completion of the quiz. Please use the information on the certificate to claim your CME points.