About this course
Skin cancer is one of the most common malignancies worldwide accounting for approximately 40% of all neoplasms among Caucasians. Although less prevalent among people of color, it portends a worse prognosis as diagnosis is often delayed when the cancer is already at an advanced stage. Thus, early detection and diagnosis is of vital importance.
This e-learning module provides a brief review on non-melanoma and melanoma types of skin cancer and their proper management approach.
Upon completion of the educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Differentiate between benign and malignant skin tumors
- Differentiate between melanoma and non-melanoma skin cancer
- Determine the appropriate management for patients presenting with melanoma and non-melanoma skin cancers
- Different types of skin cancers
- Evaluation and diagnostics
Keywords: Skin Cancer, Melanoma, Non-melanoma
1 CME Point Available
A certificate can be downloaded upon successful completion of the quiz. Please use the information on the
certificate to claim your CME points.