About this course
The availability of fixed-dose combination pertuzumab and trastuzumab for subcutaneous injection (PH FDC SC) has the potential to reduce the treatment burden on patients while maximizing healthcare resource utilization. Watch this CME-accredited video module to learn more.
Upon completing this module, participants will have a better understanding of the following aspects:
- The efficacy and safety of PH FDC SC formulation
- The clinical benefits of PH FDC SC over pertuzumab and trastuzumab intravenous (PH IV) formulation in the real-world setting
- The practical guidance for selecting patients for PH FDC SC formulation
- Current application of dual blockade for HER2-positive breast cancer
- Clinical development of PH FDC SC
- Clinical trials of PH FDC SC: Key efficacy, safety and patient preference data
- Benefits of PH FDC SC on patients and the healthcare system
- Practical guidance for selecting patients for PH FDC SC
- PH FDC SC use in real-world clinical practice
CME Point(s) Available
- This module is accredited for 1.5 CME points for fellows of Hong Kong College of Physicians, Hong Kong College of Radiologists and The College of Surgeons of Hong Kong.
- Please note that this module will not earn CME credit for fellows of colleges not listed here.
- A certificate can be downloaded upon successful completion of the quiz. Please use the information on the certificate to claim your CME point(s).
M-HK-00000720 Valid until 21/3/2024 or until change is required in accordance with the regulatory requirements, whichever comes first.