About this course
Patient selection and disease management prior CAR-T therapy is the first step to success. In this video, Assistant Professor Francesca Lim, the Senior Consultant Hematologist at Singapore General Hospital, will introduce CAR-T cell therapy and share her perspective on optimized patient selection and disease management before CAR-T therapy.
- Understand the basics of CAR-T therapy
- Select appropriate patients for CAR-T therapy
- Predict the response and toxicity of patients using CAR-T therapy
- Manage patient’s disease before CAR-T therapy with appropriate washout period and bridging therapy
- Basics of CAR-T therapy
- Patient selection criteria and algorithm for CAR-T therapy
- Predictors of response and toxicity to CAR-T therapy
- Washout period and bridging therapy prior to CAR-T infusion
CME Point(s) Available
- This module is accredited for 0.5 CME point for fellows of Hong Kong College of Physicians, Hong Kong College of Pathologists.
- For fellows of Hong Kong College of Radiologist, accreditation will be processed upon completion of the application requirements. For further details, please refer to instructions listed following course enrollment.
- Please note that this module will not earn CME credit for fellows of colleges not listed here.
- A certificate can be downloaded upon successful completion of the quiz. Please use the information on the certificate to claim your CME points.