About this course
Public health measures during the COVID-19 pandemic such as social distancing, school closures, cancellation of mass gatherings & travel restrictions led to a decrease in childhood immunizations. Around 80 million children were affected by the disrupted routine immunization, and this puts them at risk for other deadly vaccine-preventable diseases. This e-learning module discusses strategies for routine immunization during the pandemic and summarizes the catch-up vaccination for children and adolescents.
Upon completion of the educational activity, participants should be able to
- Learn how the pandemic affected routine childhood vaccinations
- Know the effect of the disruption and delay in routine vaccinations
- Identify strategies for routine vaccinations during the pandemic
- Review the catch-up vaccination schedule for children and adolescents
- Effect of the pandemic on routine vaccination
- Effect of the disruption and delay of routine vaccination
- Strategies for routine vaccination in the pandemic
- Catch-up vaccination for children and adolescents
1 CPD Point Available
A certificate can be downloaded upon successful completion of the quiz. Please use the information on the certificate to claim your CPD points.
Supported by an Independent Educational Grant from